Develop A-players in your team, for sustainable growth and results (and engaged employees)
- When: Tuesday November 6th, 2018
- Where: NH Hotel in Utrecht (Janskerkhof 10)
- Speaker: Gregg Thompson
Your company is growing, but you want more commitment from your team. But what you really want is your team delivering results and growing consistently, in line with your company’s ambitions. And even better: that you as an entrepreneur focus less on top-down leadership and micromanagement, so you have more time to focus on activities where you have the highest impact on the organization.
But how do you manage these three things: commitment and results from your team, while regaining more freedom in your own leadership role?
Become a leader as a coach
Leadership is developing rapidly in these changing times. Employees are more empowered over their own development and career path. The leaders that rely on knowledge and experience lose ground. How can you develop as a leader, so you can increase people’s enthusiasm and commitment for results?
By coaching as a leader with the 3C method of master coach Gregg Thompson:
- the character of the coach: gain trust from others through authenticity. You learn to discover your own core values.
- making connections: create personal connection by being fully present in the moment and really listening to others. You also learn your preferred communication style.
- the coaching conversation: learn a proven step-by-step plan (3 Coaching Power Tools) of conversations that lead to different insights and other behaviors, of which you provide effective guidance..
It’s not about what you say and what you do as a leader. It’s also about what who you are.
Note: to get the maximum result out of this workshop, you’ll need tot fill in the Leader as a Coach Inventory (LCI). You will receive this assessment after registration.
What you will learn in this workshop
In this workshop you’ll learn about the following topics:
- The Three C Coaching Model
- Personal Best Coaching Experience
- The Coaching Perspective
- Why Coach?
- Power Tool #1: The 60 Big Coaching Questions
- The Three Coaching Power Tools
- The Coaching Impact Model
- The Character of the Coach (earning the right to coach, values-based coaching, a values-related challenge)
- Making Connections: Connecting from the Inside Out (Presence, Mindfulness, Deep Listening), The Power of Appreciation (“My Natural Coaching Strengths”)
- The Coaching Conversation: Constructive Confrontation, The Coach-Like Conversation.
Who should attend
This workshop is ideal for people leading a scaleup organization. Are you a scaleup entrepreneur, member of a scaleup management team / executive team? Then this workshop is extremely valuable – it will give you a practical coaching framework to rollout in your organization. If this is your goal, then we advise to attend the workshop with your complete executive team.
- Disruption. There is (technological) disruption going on in every sector. How do you become and remain one of the market leaders in a fast-growing market?
- War on talent. It is an employee’s market. Talents know their skills are in demand and will have higher requirements. How do you distinguish yourself in your Way of Working, and how do you perfect your recruitment and selection?
- Growth. Your company will grow strongly in 2019. Preferably in a systematic way, without hassle and chaos. For this you need timeless tools that are suitable for the next growth phases. You learn these tools during the ScaleUp Summit.
- Registration for this workshop is priced at € 595 per participant and € 495 per participant for teams of three and more participants. This rate includes everything, but not 21% BTW (Dutch sales tax). We apologise, but Dutch law requires to invoice you this BTW and you have to pay it because the event is in The Netherlands.
- 10 participants = VIP table! Do you consider coming with 10 or more participants? In that case we are happy to provide a dedicated VIP table for you and your team. This enables you to work together on your business and the VIP tables are located at the best spots. But make sure that you are on time in claiming your VIP table. Please discuss your requirements with Robine ter Meulen.
- Will you be coming with 8 or more participants? Please contact Robine for your registration.
Please note that you will received a full refund of the ticket price if you cancel before October 10th, that we refund you 50% of the ticket price if you have to cancel between October 10th and before October 24th and that we cannot refund your ticket price if you need to cancel on October 24th or later. You can ask a team member to use the ticket.
Gregg Thompson is author of bestselling books like The Master Coach*: Leading with Character, Building Connections, and Engaging in Extraordinary Conversations , Unleashed!: The Leader As Coach en The Leadership Experience: From Individual Success to Organization Significance. Gregg is also chairman of the renowned executive coaching organization Bluepoint Leadership Group.
Gregg is a highly energized speaker, with decades of experience coaching executives all over the globe. He is a master in challenging existing beliefs, and changing them.
* You will receive a copy of The Master Coach book after registration
Date and time
Tuesday, November 6th, 2018 from 09.00 to 17.00 (registration open from o8.00).
NH Hotel in Utrecht (Janskerkhof 10)
After registration, you will receive a confirmation and the invoice.
If you would like to have more information or if you have any questions, please contact at Robine ter Meulen (email) or +31 620 112 502 46 (phone).
About ScaleUp Company
ScaleUp Company is the #1 scale-up trainer in the Netherlands. We help companies to go beyond the start-up phase (between 10-150 employees) by implementing the Scaling Up method. We do this with a one-day Masterclass Scaling Up and with an intensive annual program.
The Scaling Up methodology brings structure and systems within the 4 parts of an organization: people, strategy, execution and cash. Leading disciplines for the implementation of these systems are: priorities, data and consultation rhythm.
Scaling Up is a proven growth formula. More than 1500 scale-ups in the Netherlands use the methodology, of which more than 1000 have been trained by ScaleUp Company.