Masterclass Scaling Up 2018 by Verne Harnish
Accelerate your growth in 2019 with Scaling Up (Rockefeller Habits 2.0)
- When: Wednesday November 7th, 2018
- Where: Jaarbeurs Exhibition Center, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Speaker: Verne Harnish
Your company just continues to grow and you see opportunities to even further accelerate growth. However, not at the price of inconsistent performance or you working more hours in your business. But can you combine these three topics: acceleration, flawless execution and more freedom?
If ever there was a formula for this…
Luckily there is! Scaling Up (Rockefeller Habits) by scaleup guru Verne Harnish. Scaling Up (Rockefeller Habits 2.0) is used by 40,000+ companies worldwide and is the proven methodolody to bring businesses from 10 to 1,000 employees to the next growth phase — and beyond.
You have now the opportunity to learn the internals of Scaling Up from the master himself. Make sure that you bring your leadership and management team with you, so that you have the same learning experience and can start working on the spot: there and then!
So if your company is growing and you are looking for a predictable acceleration of growth of revenue, profit, performance and people, then don’t hesitate and register for this masterclass on Wednesday November 7th in Utrecht (30 kilometers from Amsterdam Airport).
What you will learn in this masterclass
The following topics will be covered in this masterclass:
Scaling up Strategy Scaling Up People
Scaling up Strategy
Scaling Up People
Scaling Up Execution
- The Priority ; focus, finish lines and fun
- The Data; Powering Prediction
- The Meeting Rhythm; the heartbeat of the organization.
Scaling Up Cash
- The Cash; accelerating cash flow
- The accounting; driving profitability
- The power of one: 7 key financial levers
Who should attend
This masterclass is especially designed for everyone that leads a business, whether you do this alone or within a leadership or management team. You should consider registering when you are a CEO, entrepreneur or member of the leadership team. It is extremely effective to bring your team.
Why should you attend
- if you wish to a yield a focused return on the opportunity that you see
- if you want to be on the same page with the team (or better: that you are aligned with the team’s onepage)
- if you are curious how fast and how far your company can scale
- Registration for this Masterclass is priced at € 695 per participant and € 595 per participant for teams of three and more participants. This rate includes everything, but not 21% BTW (Dutch sales tax). We apologise, but Dutch law requires to invoice you this BTW and you have to pay it because the event is in The Netherlands.
- 10 participants = VIP table! Do you consider coming with 10 or more participants? In that case we are happy to provide a dedicated VIP table for you and your team. This enables you to work together on your business and the VIP tables are located at the best spots. But make sure that you are on time in claiming your VIP table. Please discuss your requirements with Robine ter Meulen.
- Will you be coming with 8 or more participants? Please contact Robine for your registration.
Please note that you will received a full refund of the ticket price if you cancel before October 10th, that we refund you 50% of the ticket price if you have to cancel between October 10th and before October 24th and that we cannot refund your ticket price if you need to cancel on October 24th or later. You can ask a team member to use the ticket.
Verne Harnish is author of several best selling books, of which the most recent ‘Scaling Up’ is a best seller at Amazon (300,000+ copies!). Scaling Up (Rockefeller Habits 2.0) is used world-wide by 40,000+ businesses. Please note that the masterclass is in English.
Date and time
Wednesday November 7th, 2018 from 09.00 to 17.00 (registration open from o8.00).
Jaarbeurs can be reached easily by car (enough paid parking space available) and train (next to Utrecht Central station).
After registration, you will receive a confirmation and the invoice.
If you would like to have more information or if you have any questions, please contact at Robine ter Meulen (email) or +31 620 112 502 46 (phone).
About ScaleUp Company
ScaleUp Company is the #1 scale-up trainer in the Netherlands. We help companies to go beyond the start-up phase (between 10-150 employees) by implementing the Scaling Up method. We do this with a one-day Masterclass Scaling Up and with an intensive annual program.
The Scaling Up methodology brings structure and systems within the 4 parts of an organization: people, strategy, execution and cash. Leading disciplines for the implementation of these systems are: priorities, data and consultation rhythm.
Scaling Up is a proven growth formula. More than 1500 scale-ups in the Netherlands use the methodology, of which more than 1000 have been trained by ScaleUp Company.