Predictable and fast growth with scaling up / rockefeller habits.
You want to grow quickly, without hassle, but with structure and consistency. Discover the system to accomplish this.
This system is called Scaling Up / Rockefeller Habits *. It is an operating system for growth companies beyond €1 million turnover. This world-famous methodology is based on Verne Harnish’s bestselling book of the same name, and it gives you a fixed and consistent way of working, focused on structure and growth.
How? By focusing your entire company on 4 themes and 3 disciplines.
The 4 themes are:
- people (do I have the best people in the right place doing the right things?)
- strategy (do we know what our goal is and what our “playing field” is?)
- implementation (how do I ensure consistent quality in daily operations?)
- cash (how do I ensure that we always have sufficient liquidity?)
The 3 disciplines are:
- working with priorities (everyone is aligned with the #1 thing that needs to be accomplished this quarter to move the company forward at any time)
- data. measuring key figures (All employees can answer quantitatively whether they had a good day or week)
- having a strict meeting rhythm (Communication rhythm is established and information moves through organization accurately and quickly).
Ready for growth in one day.
The unique one-day Masterclass Scaling Up (mastering the Rockefeller Habits 2.0, based on the latest book by Verne Harnish) is an excellent starting point for accelerating your growth.
The following topics will be discussed during this inspiring day:
- a specific mission and vision – define a distinctive strategy with which you win;
- a distinctive positioning – discover how you can distinguish yourself in the market;
- working with core values - make core values and the right to exist alive in the organization, so that employees get energy and the culture becomes a magnet for attracting the best people;
- magical brand promises – define clear and unusual brand promises that stand out from competitors and respond to the core needs of your customers;
- clear annual and quarterly focus – discover the most important decisions that the team can take now to increase support, reputation and results and translate the distinctive strategy into what your team can do now.
- a meeting rhythm that works – create a rhythm and the specific agenda structure make these consultations so effective that everyone is looking forward to it
- the most important measurement figures – choose the three significant KPIs (key performance indicators) and use them to manage the company, daily and weekly.
Who is this day for?
This one day training is for entrepreneurs and their leadership team, for organizations with at least 10 employees, who expect growth and want to do this with more structure and predictability.
Note: participation is from 3 people. If you do not yet have a management team, we recommend that you bring an internal leader. During the workshop you will work on important strategic choices.
Growth= stretch your comfort zone within a fixed structure.
Do you know the word “growing pain”? If you learn to walk, you fall regularly and that hurts. If you do weightlifting, you have muscle pain. This also applies to entrepreneurship: growing always comes with growing pains. Whether it’s about employees, product development, or making financial decisions.
If you experience these growing pains, it is nice if you learn a structure that you can deal with. Or rather: with which you learn to set up an organization that also works perfectly without your daily input.
We at ScaleUp Company see growth as a discipline. Would you like to know how the ScaleUp method will bring you ‘profitable’ growth, click here to book a Masterclass and see if you start in the program a month later!
Do you want to register directly for the Scaling Up Masterclass? Click on “Reserve a place” below and you will be contacted within 2 working days.
Who delivers the masterclass?
Natalya Berdikyan is an entrepreneur, CEO, coach and co-founder of ScaleUp Russia. Her 20 years of international business development and management and life experience across various sectors and geographies is a great asset, because everything Natalya touches is about growing across borders (mental or geographical).
Mirik Castro is serial entrepreneur across a wide variety of industries. From high performance textiles, to a fashionable mobile phone brand, to mass production of biogas digesters in East Africa. In the last 5 years Mirik has helped over 250 companies with overcoming their growth challenges. Mirik is a certified ScaleUp Coach.
- chaos? focus!
- help, how do I get my team along?
- growth without fuzz
- from start-up to ScaleUp
- liquidity issues?
- from a good idea to impact
- choose your client for faster growth